hit the sheets
when you go to a hotel, you want to relax and unwind. you’ll be surprised how quickly that happens here. our beds have been likened to Venus flytraps, clouds and cocoons – ‘sucking you in and not letting go.’ with luxurious Coyuchi organic cotton linens enveloping you, who’d want to?
envision a space that will unclutter your mind and allow your whole body to rest. nurture and pamper yourself with our line of Malin +Goetz body products. wiggle your toes on our reclaimed teak shower mats, snuggle up in an organic cotton robe. read, snooze, breathe. eat breakfast in bed (we deliver it to you on a tray, linens and all, don’t spill coffee on the sheets). and then mosey on out to the pool and hot tub under the open skies..
all boon rooms feature the following amenities:
- Coyuchi organic linens +comfy robes
- Malin + Goetz bath products (you can take them home, they’re for sale in our reception)
- platform beds, custom reclaimed redwood furniture, cork floors to create a minimalist modern Danish inspired look-feel
- a carefully curated mini-bar stocked with fun local drinks and snacks we think you’ll love
- boon breakfast, delivered to your door-amazing!
- for a reasonable price, book an appointment with one of our talented anti-stress massage therapists (couples and outdoor massages available)
- enjoy our lush grounds, a sun-drenched lawn for croquet or dog frisbee, and “the back 40” for yoga or just to hug a redwood
- a friendly local staff with great tips on where to go, what to see (they can hook you up)
- we love dogs at boon. want to bring yours? call us to inquire we have some dog friendly rooms but space is limited
- all rooms include TV, shower, hair dryer, robes, a mini fridge + iHome radio
* we have 1 ADA accessible room to accomodate those with disabitlites
the not so fine print….
kids at boon
boon is primary an adult focused property, while we do not have an explicit policy on this topic, most of our guests are coming for a quiet, romantic, zen-like getaway. all of our rooms are designed with only one bed making it difficult to accommodate any more than 2 persons. it is our goal to make sure everyone who stays with us has the most enjoyable time when visiting. should you want recs for a more family/kid friendly accommodations in the area please ask us, we’ll give you the scoop.
boon requires a 14day cancellation period due to the seasonal nature of the area. if you cancel outside 14days you will recieve a full refund of your deposit less a $25 processing charge. if less than 14days, the first night deposit made at time of booking will be forfieted. bookings made within 14days are firm.
good neighbor policies
boon is a non smoking property. you can smoke in our parking lot area but not on premise. please respect our request.
we want everyone to love it here. if you are not complying with hotel policy or requests from management to behave, boon reserves the right to ask you to leave and your booking will be non-refundable. dont be that guy
*** dog accommodations MUST be pre-arranged by telephone or email at a $50 fee per stay. not all rooms are dog friendly. if you arrive with a dog and have not pre-arranged we may or may not be able to honor your booking. due to the intimacy of our property and respect for all guests, dogs are NOT allowed on holiday or event weekends. dogs must be with their owner at all times and are not allowed to be left in the room if owners leave the property. plan accordingly if you bring your pup.