boon is open!!
boon hotel + spa is open + taking reservations!
we hope to see you soon!
view our calendar of availability + rates here: availability @ boon!
a full list of our protocols: sanitation + safety + wellness at boon
arrivals + departures + reception + concierge: we will have contactless check-in. payments will all be processed electronically. arrival instructions and documentation will be provided via email or over the phone. guests will be required to complete an electronic covid19 screening and sign a waiver before arrival. final payment will be processed electronically and receipt will be sent via email after departure. please leave your key in the room and leave the door open + screen door closed for ventilation. we will have a staff member at the poolside bar certain hours of the day that will be able to answer any questions you may have and provide recommendations.
pool + hot tub: both the pool + hot tub will be open for use. sets of 2 pool loungers have been strategically placed around the pool and in the lawn. each guest room will be assigned 2 loungers that will be only theirs for the duration of their stay. *loungers and location will be randomly assigned and cannot be selected or changed. loungers cannot be moved from their current locations to ensure proper social distancing. thank you for your cooperation.
- spacing of loungers have been measured to be 6 feet or more apart. water chemistry is checked twice daily to maintain correct sanitation levels and handrails into pool + hot tub are sanitized every hour. when enjoying a dip in the pool, please remember to maintain a minimum of 6 feet from others that may be swimming. used pool towels are collected by staff wearing gloves, carried in a disposable bag and washed using warm water, soap and bleach.
- hot tub use is limited to one household at a time for 30 min at a time. no more than four (4) persons in the hot tub at a time.
glamping: due to the shared bathroom facilities, we are only booking two tents at a time and each tent will have an assigned toilet, shower + sink. the exception is if you are traveling with someone who you are comfortable sharing bath facilities with, then tents bravo + charlie may be booked together. the tents do not come with two loungers by the pool because they have their own in the glamping lawn – but obviously you can still use the pool and hot tub for swimming + soaking. boonito camper is only available to reserve in conjunction with a room reservation to allow the guest in boonito to use the bathroom in the room.
poolside bar: the poolside bar (aka honor bar) will be staffed certain hours of the day. we will gladly mix up a cocktail, grab a beer or soda out of the fridge, and open a bottle of wine for you. we also will be providing snacks, extra pool towels, buckets of ice and friendly conversation. guests will not be able to access the honor bar themselves at this time. before we head out for the day, we’ll make sure you have everything you need for a relaxing evening.
- all of our staff wear face coverings when on the property and interacting with guests, and wash hands frequently. all cocktail mixing equipment, ice buckets, glassware and surfaces are properly washed and sanitized after use.
in-room provisions: the snack boxes have been removed from the rooms but snacks will be available to purchase at the poolside bar. beverages in the mini fridges have been removed but you’re more than welcome to use the fridge for your own personal items + stock up with beverages purchased from the poolside bar. these fridges are sanitized between guests.
room refreshes: boon housekeeping will not be performing daily room refreshes at this time. this ensures that the rooms remain uncontaminated by anyone else other than yourselves for the duration of your stay. if fresh towels or linens are needed, please place dirtied items outside of the front door and let us know. we will bring clean items and set them on the table in front of the door.
- all of our staff wear face covering when collecting and performing laundry duties. gloves are worn when handling and collecting the laundry bags. all laundry is washed with warm water, soap and bleach after each use. in the unfortunate event a maintenance emergency should arise, masks and gloves will be worn by maintenance staff before entering the room. any and all touched surfaces will be immediately sanitized. if we are able to accommodate, you may be moved to a sanitized room.
beach cruisers: our beach cruiser bicycles are available for guest. please use the provided disinfectant to sanitize handles + seats of any bike you touch, before and after your ride.
on-site spa: we are now offering indoor + outdoor massages! checkout our spa menu here: boon spa menu and give us a call if you would like to book a massage during your stay. we highly recommend trying the CBD cooling balm for ultimate relaxation ($20 add-on to any treatment)!
- we are not able to perform face treatments at this time.
- please note, we may not be able to accommodate the 2 hours of pool + hot tub time for non-hotel guests due to social distancing protocols and poolside lounger assignments. will be determined based on availability and occupancy.
- you will be required to wear a mask when entering the property and during your treatment. a surgical grade mask will be provided for you to use during your treatment.
- you will be required to sign a COVID liability waiver and covenant not to sue before your treatment.
- your temperature will be recorded by the massage therapist before the start of the treatment. we will not be able to preform any spa treatments for guests who have a temperature of 100.3 degrees or higher.
- massage therapists record their temperatures at the start of their shift and are required to wear face masks at all times during treatments and while on the property.
- 30 minutes in between sessions is dedicated to sanitizing and disinfecting.
- all linens are washed with warm water, soap and bleach after each session.
we will be offering our regular breakfast service each morning delivered right outside of your door from 8:30-10am. start your day off right with a local pastry + delicious coffee in your cozy bed.
- all of our staff wear face coverings and gloves when preparing and delivering the breakfast trays and wash hands frequently. all dishes and trays are properly washed and sanitized after each use. single use accoutrements will be provided.
our sister restaurant, boon eat + drink if offering outside dining and takeout.
for more information + to see a menu checkout their website: